Information on COVID 19 Preparations
Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation we wish to reassure members that we will continue to provide our services as long as is practically possible.
To help us keep you, and our staff safe we suggest as much business as possible should be done over the phone or via email instruction, i.e.
- Card Payments can be taken over the phone
- Direct Debits can be set up from your bank account if we have your bank details
- Members can electronically transfer funds from their bank account to their Credit Union Account.
- For members who have no access to any of the above we will, as long as is possible, accept payments in our offices.
- Instructions for Share Withdrawals will be accepted over the phone or by email.
- Share withdrawals with your authorisation can be sent electronically to your Bank / Debit Card Acc.
- Withdrawals can be directed to pay bills etc. You may be asked security questions to verify your identity.
- Loan Applications can be made through the secure area of our website.
- We will also accept preliminary loan applications over the phone or by email. When we receive the request we will follow up with you as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately for legal reasons you will have to attend the office to sign the necessary documents.
Online Banking & Mobile App
If you do not have access to our on-line facility perhaps now is the time to get on board. Simply register for the on-line access by going into www.swillymulroycu.ie and click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Register for Online Access’ Complete the questionnaire and we will take it from there.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to your co-operation as we strive to maintain our service to you while helping to minimise the spread of the present virus.
James Coll, Manager