Joining is simple!
Call into any of our offices during opening hours to complete a membership application form. To be eligible for membership with Swilly Mulroy Credit Union you must be living within the common bond area of Fanad, Kerrykeel, Milford and Rathmullan.
In additon to the completed membership application, under law, you must also supply us with proof of identity with a photograph, verification of address and evidence of PPS number.
PHOTO ID ( One of the following required)
- Current Valid Passport
- Current Valid Drivers Liciense
- ML10 Identification from the Garda
VERIFICATION OF ADDRESS (One of the following required and it must be dated within the last 6 month)
- Original Utility Bill
- Document from government department
- Original Bank Or Building society statement
VERIFICATION OF PPS NUMBER (One of the following required)
- Government Letter
- Payslip, P60 or P45
Please note: Membership forms can be obtained in the office or you can download and print them from the links below. A Membership fee of €1.27 and a minimum opening balance of €10 are required to open an account. Member will also be asked to complete a Nomination Form once the account is opened.
Please note for children’s accounts, we require the folowing:
- An account may be opened by the child or their parent/legal guardian only.
- We require a birth certificate
- We require verification of the parent/Guardian’s address and photographic ID.
- We also ask for evidence of the child’s PPS number.
- Under 16’s are not required to complete a Form of Nomination.